Marketing Minute- Kristen on Startup Marketing31 May 2017 by Brookside Studios
Posted in Marketing Minute Monday
Subscribe via RSS
The Top 10 Marketing Must Haves for Startups
- Company Name- Do a Google search and make sure the name isn’t taken.
- Domain Name- See if you can get yourcompanyname.com or at maybe a regional domain like yourcompanynametulsa.com
- Organize Facts- Know the following: products and services, target audience, buying triggers, places and regions, seasonality, competitors, and valuable point of difference.
- Marketing Objective- Know what you want your marketing goals are. Every marketing objective must have: target consumers, outcome, product or service, locations, and season.
- Logo- It’s your first impression, so hire a professional! Get all the file types so you can use the logo anywhere.
- Graphic Standard- How to use the logo and how not to use it.
- Brand Identity- Business cards and marketing collateral
- Messaging strategy- How your brand will talk and communicate. What personality will your brand have?
- Web Presence- Website, social media, landing pages, and other places your brand needs to be.
- Begin Organizing Contacts- email marketing is not dead! Get all your contacts together in segmented lists.