Marketing Myth Monday- Taylor on Web Traffic24 July 2017 by Brookside Studios
Posted in Marketing Minute Monday
Subscribe via RSS
Question, do you want all kinds of traffic to your site, or would you prefer the right kind of traffic? I mean if you or your marketing team has spent a ton of time on SEO, social, website design, and content marketing, do you really want to have low standards?
Let me break it down for you.
- Not everyone is your target audience.
- You want to get the right traffic, which is your target audience to your site – That is what’s going to generate warm or hot leads
- Think about it and tell me which is better. Getting 100 highly targeted visitors which 20 maybe 30 become leads or 1000 random visitors and maybe 2 or 3 are leads, or none at all!
- Your website won’t be (and should not be) their only point of contact.
- Sometimes you seal the deal in an email campaign, blog post, social media, you even if they meet you. Getting a good inbound marketing strategy is key to get those warm and hot leads.